Lunada is happy to host you as part of Bank Hapoalim Hol Hamoed 2019 activities free of charge.
Entering to the museum will be available with pre-registration only.
Please notice, each day at 14:00 the registration for the net day will be open.
Each family entitled for up to 5 tickets.
At the end of the registration you will get an order number which you must show at the Lunada cashier in order to get the tickets.
People with disabilities up to 12yo entitled to a free accompanist. People older than 12 entitled to a free accompanist if it says on their disables ID “פטור מתשלום עבור מלווה”
- Shoes must be taken off.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited around the exhibits. For your convenience, cafeteria is located at the main floor.
- The visit is specially tailored for those between the ages of 2 and 12.
- Morning tickets are for entry between 9:30 am and 2 pm.
- Afternoon tickets are for entry between 2 pm and 6 pm.
- You can stay in the museum until closing hour.
- It is recommended to equip yourself with 10NIS coin for Locker deposit.
- When ordering tickets online you must show your credit card at the box office.
- You can travel with baby stroll inside the museum.
When you proceed to payment, the system will automatically update with the discount for the family ticket pack.