The number of places available is limited. Please order tickets in advance:
Ticket price for a 4-person family (Be’er Sheva residents must present ID card): NIS 140
Single ticket price for a Be’er Sheva resident: NIS 40
Ticket price for a 4-person family (non-Be’er Sheva residents): NIS 180
Single ticket price for a non-Be’er Sheva resident: NIS 55
We propose discounts for disabled persons, retirees and soldiers.
No charge for infants under 2 years of age.
- Shoes are not to be worn inside the museum.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited around the exhibits. For your convenience, cafeterias and vending machines are located on each floor.
- The visit is specially tailored for those between the ages of one and 12.
- Morning tickets are for entry between 9:30 am and 2 pm.
- Afternoon tickets are for entry between 2 pm and 6 pm.
When you proceed to payment, the system will automatically update with the discount for the family ticket.