|Beer Sheva Resident||42|
|Beer Sheva Resident family pack (4 or more people) ID card must presented||37|
|Regular ticket family pack (4 or more people)||49|
|Pensioners (card must presented)||37|
|Students, IDF Soldiers (card must presented)||46|
|People with disabilities (card must presented)||35|
The prices are valid for purchases on the website.
No charge for infants under 2 years of age.
People with disabilities up to 12yo entitled to a free accompanist. People older than 12 entitled to a free accompanist if it says on their disables ID “פטור מתשלום עבור מלווה”
- Shoes must be taken off.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited around the exhibits. For your convenience, cafeteria is located at the main floor.
- The visit is specially tailored for those between the ages of 2 and 12.
- Morning tickets are for entry between 9:30 am and 2 pm.
- Afternoon tickets are for entry between 2 pm and 6 pm.
- You can stay in the museum until closing hour.
- It is recommended to equip yourself with 10NIS coin for Locker deposit.
- When ordering tickets online you must show your credit card at the box office.
- You can travel with baby stroll inside the museum.
When you proceed to payment, the system will automatically update with the discount for the family ticket pack.